Here are two of the most common dream settings that everyone has: driving or riding in a vehicle and seeing yourself in a house. Each vehicle type and seat you are occupying has a different meaning. Same thing with a house; each room has a different meaning as well as which side you are standing on if you are outside of it. At times, you may also see yourself in a neighborhood; this also has metaphoric meaning that can be found in the Bible. In this video, I’m taking the convenient opportunity while driving around to talk about each of these.
Symbols Discussed & Questions Answered
Here are the symbols I’m discussing and the Biblical meanings in a dream:
- Seating position in vehicle (driving or passenger)
- What different vehicle types can mean
- What does a house represent
- What does each room of a house symbolize
- What are the meanings of being outside the house (front, back, left & right side)
- What does a neighbor & neighborhood mean
Key Bible Passages
Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you, knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our Lord Jesus Christ showed me.
2 Peter 1:13-14 (NKJV)
He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalms 24:4 (NKJV)
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.
Psalms 51:2 (NKJV)
But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
Luke 10:29 (NKJV)
So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?”
Luke 10:36 (NKJV)
- Online symbols reference: Places in Dreams (Joshua Media Ministries International)
- Online symbols reference: Vehicles in Dreams (Joshua Media Ministries International)
- Article: Infographic: Vehicles in Dreams
- Article: Infographic: Common Locations and Settings in Dreams
Send requests for dream interpretation using the contact form at this page: Dreams & Prophetic.
Sign up for my email updates and connect with me on all forms of social media.