Just recently I had two dreams regarding aircraft. Both dreams were symbolic but, I later found out they each had a hidden message regarding my research into a future aircraft purchase for business purposes. If you have a business where you handle millions of dollars (as I will be), expect God to speak to you in dreams about the best ways to spend your money. While He is doing that, He may use dreams with multiple messages where He speaks to you about more than one topic all at once. That is what we are discussing today with my two very recent examples of dreams about private business jets.
God Is A Businessman & He Wants You To Be Successful
This is a topic I have not dealt with in a very long time here in my blogs but… God is the original businessman. God invented the idea of business, not man! Many of the principles we use began with God billions of years ago. If you do a thorough search in the Bible for these themes, you may find they are much more prevalent than you had any idea!
Due to the amount of Biblical passages I am including in this blog, I will not go in-depth into an study of business at this time except to give you a starting point right here…
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?Luke 2:49 (KJV)
Right in that passage, we see that Jesus was going about the business matters of His Father’s kingdom, exactly as He later said in Matthew 6:33. That passage tells you in plain language that God has a business! And since He does, the next question we should ask is… in what manner does He operate that and how should we conduct our own business affairs?!
Parables & Comparisons – Biblical Precedents
A few years ago, I wrote a short introductory ebook on the topic of interpreting dreams, “Why Are Dreams So Hard To Understand?!” One thing I pointed out there was that, if you are looking for a focus or motivation for your own Bible study, start by looking up key words from the symbols or themes in your dreams. In today’s blog, that is exactly what I have done with my two dreams.
As you will see below, both of my jet dreams had symbolic messages for various things going on in my personal life but, to my surprise, I discovered that God was also giving me literal business and financial advice in a very subtle way. Let’s set the stage with a simple word search in the Bible for the primary themes that stood out to me as I considered my two dreams. After that, I will tell you the dreams and what they both meant.
The first word that came to mind was “compare” and I wanted to see what the Bible had to say about that. Since my dreams showed a comparison of 2 jets, I felt this was most important for the purpose of illustrating that concept for those who may not be aware that God does speak about making comparisons in the Bible.
As you will often see in my blogs, I do NOT take any word in the Bible at face value. Remember that the Bible was NOT originally written in English and therefore, anything we read is subject to a translational error or loss of important detail. In order to compensate for that, you must use a concordance to find out what the original words meant.
And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?Mark 4:30 (KJV)
Note the two words I bolded above and see what they mean in the Olive Tree Enhanced Strong’s Dictionary…
- Compare: g3846. paraballō; to throw alongside, to put one thing by the side of another for the sake of comparison, to compare.
- Comparison: g3850. a similitude (“parable”), comparison, figure, proverb, a placing of one thing by the side of another, juxtaposition, as of ships in battle, comparison of one thing with another, likeness, similitude.
Since that above passage was from the New Testament (Greek), I felt the need to go back to the Old Testament (Hebrew) to see what else the relevant words might mean according to those two languages. Here is just one of many verses that contain the same primary word in our study…
To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?Isaiah 40:18 (KJV)
Again, the below comes from the Olive Tree Enhanced Strong’s Dictionary…
- Compare: h1819. ḏâmâ; to compare; by implication, to resemble, consider, devise, think, use similitudes; to liken.
The main point of making comparisons will become obvious in my 2 dreams because, when you are doing research to buy a product, you are making comparisons to see which is the best option. That now leads to our next word study…
Business Matters – Wisdom & Prudence
The next passage below is included because, in business, you are dealing with knowledge and prudence (in conducting your affairs). This is important in the context of today’s topic of wisely handling millions of dollars and making purchases of expensive aircraft. Again, this is just barely a starting point for this kind of Biblical research – all I’m trying to do is show you what you can actually find in the Bible regarding practical business matters and decisions.
Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.Proverbs 13:16 (KJV)
- Prudent: h6175. ‘ârûm; cunning, crafty, prudent, subtle, shrewd, sly, sensible.
- Knowledge: h1847. ḏa‘aṯ; knowledge, perception, skill, discernment, understanding, wisdom.
Now that we have a very basic and elementary starting point from which we could continue a very lengthy study (too long for this blog post), let’s move on to both of my dreams where a comparison is shown between two private jets.
Comparison Dreams (PC-12 vs SF50): Symbolic & Literal Messages
April 20, 2022 – I’m in a Pilatus PC-12 with Tony (JMMI media staff) and we are flying to some airport. He is partly the pilot and I am partly also. But most of the time we are sitting in the back cabin section doing some work independently while the airplane flys itself. At one point on the way we stopped on a road that had a left turn (curve) with a rock wall on right side. Next, we are back in the air and eventually we landed at our destination and I was surprised about that.
- Tony = a professional media guy who symbolically represents my own media efforts with my website in the form of podcasts, blogs and videos (where I also promote JMMI frequently); also represents the Kingdom of God and any work I do that can be considered part of that (this website); also a symbol of the Holy Spirit guiding / partnering with me in all aspects of my website work.
- Trading places (as pilot) = symbolically refers to how my personal journey is being taken care of by God; the implication here was that the autopilot was flying the aircraft by itself, which indicates the Holy Spirit is leading me to where I need to go, even when I do not feel like I’m in control of that journey.
- Sitting in back = this represented my work since business jets generally indicate your business, or the business of the Kingdom of God; the large seating / work area was a positive symbol of my ongoing work with this website.
- Stop near rock wall = barrier, danger of crashing into, I was recently in a very rough spot personally with extreme spiritual warfare and I nearly dumped everything I have done on this website in the last 7 years.
- PC-12 (turboprop) = a business jet that symbolizes my work which is part of the business of the Kingdom of God; in a literal sense, this showed a very large seating / work area in back cabin area with lots space – I understood this to be a confirmation that this aircraft is the one I should buy when the time comes (see comparison to the jet in the next dream).
- Landing at destination = successful personal journey, refers to my getting back on track with my blogs, podcasts and all other Kingdom of God efforts.
As you can see, there are two primary messages here. First (in a symbolic sense), I have been on a personal endeavor that experienced a temporary stop of my website-related work. Next (in a literal sense), this was my answer to several months of research and comparison between 2 private jet aircraft which I will eventually need for business purposes.
Context Is Critical!
IMPORTANT DISTINCTION: The only way you would know this dream had a secondary message regarding a literal decision to purchase a PC-12 aircraft is by the knowledge of my research during the last several months into both aircraft seen in these dreams. Had I not already been looking into these jets, knowing that I would eventually own one, both of these dreams would contain ONLY a personal symbolic message.
Therefore, accurate knowledge of personal life circumstances is critical in proper dream interpretation, especially when it comes to subtle secondary messages that God might be trying to give you! Now…consider all the above in light of the next dream and you will see why the above was overall very positive and the next one revealed some problems.
Vision Jet Dream – Literal & Symbolic Messages
March 31, 2022 – I’m in the back of a fully loaded Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet which is about 2x its normal size. I’m all the way in the back of the passenger cabin (near the baggage section) and I just calculated the aircraft weight with passengers only. I told someone the jet is at max weight without including any baggage and therefore it cannot fly. There is a back row of empty seats and at first, I decide to sit there. Then, we start taking off and I switch from the back seat to a section in front, on the right of 2 pilots, I’m laying down looking towards back and I move my feet back so they are not where the pilots are. We are going down a runway that is like a road with a rock wall immediately next to the left wing of the jet. Then, it seemed we flew very low over a dark small snowy city and a rural area. End.
- Vision Jet = symbolically represents someone else’s organization, piloted by someone other than myself (those I had been following regarding global events and “aliens”); literally represents the actual jet as a comparison to the above dream.
- Myself as passenger = shows that I am not the “lead guy” in the organization represented by the jet but that I am merely “along for the ride” in their group.
- 2x normal size = symbolically, this did not make much sense, it was only in the literal comparison of the 2 jets that this begins to show a subtle hint regarding the number of passengers I will need to carry (and that the SF50 is not capable of handling that).
- Back to front (seating) = symbolically represents myself not being in a passive role as it relates to the topics or groups the jet refers to.
- Calculating weight = at first, this made no sense in a symbolic interpretation, it was only after the PC-12 dream above that I understood that it served as a comparison between both jets literally.
- Full / too heavy = literally, this confirmed that the Vision Jet will be too small for what I need in my upcoming business; symbolically it also seemed to suggest something might be wrong with the groups I had associated with (regarding global events and “aliens”).
- Rock wall = narrow road, constrained path, this symbolically referred to my previous association with people who regularly spoke about global events and “aliens”; I eventually realized that I needed to extricate myself from all those associations (see reasons why here).
- Dark / night flight = darkness often represents something you are not familiar with or the presence of evil.
- Snow = although a less-typical meaning, it can refer to winter as a time of spiritual death (that only makes sense in context of all the above negative symbols).
- Low altitude flight = often means something is dragging you down such that you cannot properly function spiritually or in any other ways.
Additional comment: when you consider all the symbols in this dream, they paint a very negative image of what is going on – both symbolically and literally. Compare that to the overall positive message in my PC-12 dream and you see there is a clear distinction between what God is saying between the two.
Practical Business Advice!
There… now you have it. I believe I do not need to elaborate further on the symbolic and literal messages between these two dreams. Prior to these, I had a very hard time deciding which jet would be the best when God gave me the money (and the long awaited beginning of my business) to buy one. They each have very strong selling points to include…
- SF50: slightly faster speed, custom interior designs, large cabin area and windows, simplicity of cockpit layout, and… it’s a “real jet”, safe return auto land and parachute systems (~$3 million price tag) – see company website.
- PC-12: much larger passenger & cargo capacity, huge cargo door, much greater range and fuel efficiency, better take off, climb and landing performance, extremely reliable and popular PT6 turboprop engine (~$5 million price tag) – see company website.
Both are certified for single-pilot operations but, due to the number of years it’s been since I flew as a pilot, I am nowhere near ready to fly on my own. I may try to get back to full pilot currency again but that would take some time. In the meantime, I already had a dream last year showing that I will be hiring my own pilot.
If you are a business owner, I hope this blog has given you some very exciting insight into how God speaks in dreams regarding even the most practical and fun aspects of your business! If you are not yet a business owner, take a look at all my blogs, podcasts and videos that deal with discovering your life calling and purpose – especially how God reveals that in your dreams at night. You can also sign up on my email list (use button below) where I frequently deal with these matters.
Thank you for reading and for your support!
- Article: Aircraft Dreams: Interpreting & Differentiating Various Types As Personal Metaphors | Advanced Interpretation Methods
- Article: Dreams of Aircraft: What Do These Mean? | Photo Blog
- Online symbols reference: Joshua Media Ministries International online dream symbols
Top Image: PC-12 Photo by Paul Bowen / Photo by Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.
Send requests for dream interpretation using the contact form at this page:
Sign up for my email updates and connect with me on all forms of social media.